FG denies paying N80,000 to survival fund beneficiaries
The Federal Government has warned Nigerians to be wary of fraudulent messages making the rounds over
Plateau Congress: APC remains a beacon of democracy – Gov. Lalong
Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State says the All Progressives Congress, APC, family remains a beacon
Zamfara: Abducted Emir regains freedom after one month in captivity
The Emir of Bungudu in Zamfara State, Alhaji Hassan Attahiru, who was kidnapped about one month
COVID-19 vaccine: Pharmacists take campaign to rural dwellers
A group, the Noble Foundation Pharmacists has urged members of the profession to take the message
Obiano presents N141.9b appropriation bill for 2022
Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, on Thursday presented a budget estimate of N141.9 billion for
Obi denies having hands in circulation of his presidential posters
The Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 election, Mr. Peter
Be sensitive to gender issues – NYSC DG urges Nigerians
The Director-General, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier-General Shuaibu Ibrahim, on Thursday urged Nigerians to be
Boko Haram: 13,243 terrorists with families surrender in North East
The Defence Headquarters on Thursday said 13,243 terrorists and their families have so far surrendered to
Despite weakened naira, NASS budget remains N134bn – Ben Kalu
Ben Kalu, the spokesperson of the House of Representatives, has once again raised the alarm on
Buhari approves N2.5bn take-off grant for Senior Citizens
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved N2.5 billion as a take-off grant for the National Senior Citizens